Saturday, January 3, 2015

things of the past


things of the past
the person's whole life impossibly Bon voyage forever, unavoidably will have some antinomies, conflict and friction, but these antinomy, conflict and friction usually make us need to encourage at them in the growth, while they will make us border on to arrive living true meaning slightly.
current of I study not to calculate very bad, even have some to be partial to up, particularly is a language.But at grade five this before, my study how don't like, I even can't be admitted being a good student in the that time.I use all of time and energy that this should a little bit study at with resisting of teacher.
I am grade three before and studied O.K., but grade four, my form master changed Xing Zou's teacher.Is also her, make me become to love to against a teacher, not obedient, not love writing industry.
the that time school just ushered in efficiently classroom, I could not adapt to that study method, and heavy studies and her scathing personality, all make I not like her, and she seems also not how like me.
what first unit learns is thankful teacher boon, small to do a pen after finishing learning, I made one comparison of turning over of her and the teacher in past and said she is why not like dislike.The composition hands over a her hand, naturally necessary call down and call parent.Still once, I 1 from thought write when the quite good composition handed over up she unexpectedly think I is copy, is also thousand picked ten thousand choose the ground rowed out not good place in text rub more and more multifarious, my study also suffer a disastrous decline.Finally, I a fun sort turn to learn to make her letter think really, I turn to another school.
I still remember that we meeteach other for the last time.She hears that I turn to learn of news after, all over the face smiles ground to say to the me and the mother, in fact I still have an advantage, my word writes very work the whole that time my in the mind think she completely because I would not° until leave be so happy.Finally, we separated and had never met any further.
return now overdo come to see this matter, I felt that teacher Zou is no longer like so damned in those early years, you should change yourself when she makes me understand to be you to have no business to change environment.Pass this matter, I also understood to back an one step, the truth of boundless as the sea and sky.
the conflict will make us progress, we should stepped to tally up from the conflict of truth headway.The conflict isn't terrible.What to is terrible is to don't absorb precept from the conflict, thus a wrong again wrong.The life is always impossibly Bon voyage, the life of conflict and frustrate is the most perfect life. 1, write a view have to press the directions sequence, from the near to the distant, from far and near, top-down, bottom-up, from in arrive an outside, from the outside arrive inside, or from in the center arrive an etc. to have order of sequence ground to describe on all sides, want lord the time is clear, detailed slightly and properly. 2, can press the category of scenery to write, like mountain, water, flower, bird;Pu and stone, Feng and hole;Station, set, and building Ge...etc..(Next 88)want to write a light, color and flavor of scenery;Want to write its static state, and want to write its dynamic state, can also write its environment atmosphere. 3, want to cautiously observe, hold tight the different characteristics of scenery in the different season to carry on depiction, don't be hard to weave to build indiscriminately, write with own imagination. 4, write view in can also concretely write some people and matter, if let threes of people, view and matter be blended integral whole to write, can make a composition more for the feeling person. 5, don't forgot oneself's relationship with of scenery while writing scenery, had to have consciously own feelings and feel to write into, making people read like this would produce a kind of body to face the feeling of its territory.《Record the double of gold China Long Dong 》 that the saint pottery old grandpa of leaf writes not is have a characteristics like this? 6, properly and with accuracy quote from the poem phrase song that the people of the past describe scenery to endow with, can also increase a color for composition.This needs you to more read at ordinary times and backlog, don't etc. sought again while being used.

No comments:

Post a Comment