Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Visit a sand vulture city

Visit a sand vulture city
you once heard can the sand also engrave a various shape of each kind?This made me feeling surprising too much, I really wanted to see this world famous sand vulture in even pond.
I finally stand at this, I in the moment appeared various each kind, the sand vulture of each difference of appearance.Have thousand Zis the person statue of 100 Tais, have the big steamer to prepare to start to hoist sail a sail and have little animals of cheery amiability, still have dashing surge of wave flower----Most miraculous of BE, they all incredibly pile up but become with the sand.
I see dim in vision confusedly, gape, the all these all unexpectedly uses a fine sand carvings but become, these artists are still really a mind hand Qiao!
my eyeball was profoundly drawn on by a huge sand vulture at this time.It is physical volume's biggest sand vulture in the whole sand vulture city, it is totally divided into 3 F and about has 10 meters much Gao.Shine in glory in the light under, the Qi Lin Duo treasure four big words Be flickering to give out light.I follow a wall root to go forward and saw a huge Chinese map, there is side also a carrack being driving onto Taiwan Taiwan.I followed a steep sand rank to ascend second floor, this carves beautiful scene in the even pond island.I the no time for waiting ground ascend most a crest layer, a Qi Lin of awe-inspiring loads down a treasure thing, eyes brightly look at front.I turn round a to see, , the whole sand vulture city to the utmost accepts eye bottom, under the irradiation of light, the sand vulture city of night seems to be a beauty charming but again mysterious unfathomable.
a burst of whistle suddenly ring out and give°ed me to get a fright, is a sand vulture the city want to close the door, I had to unwilling to partly leave sand vulture city.

No comments:

Post a Comment