Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Good book companion I growth composition

Good book companion I growth composition
the fingerling like ocean, because each wave flower related a story for feeling attracted, the small bird liked the sky, because each white cloud spread a wonderful legend, I like reading, because each good book inside all contains a deep truth, for each good book, I treat them as jewelry, in each one silently at the mid-night, date with them, good book, companion I growth.
deeply drunk grillage, feeling warm my heart
take Grimm's Fairy Tales, the nest is in the sofa dime and used a few words only knowing to read, I wanted to walk into that mysterious big forest and played together with Snow White and laughed heartily with the animals, I want to visit into that sumptuous bottom of sea palace and look for mermaid who become the foam and the fishes to play mutually.An in the nursery tale the love story of the dreamlike sort, that from now on, happy life's together perfect final outcome of princess and princes, is that I made a show of a world with rich in hues color, taught to me what is truth, what is leave despicable, ascended for my life the first lesson.
Sung phrase poem sea, enjoy in retrospect a thou rhyme
slowly, along with the growth of age, I start catching the shadow of poem phrase and fall in love with Li Bai's romantic doctrine and love Su Shi of natural and unrestrained heroic, touched at the dream get of life ambition difficult Chou, the sorrow is windy and rainy to is miserably miserably troubled at heart in what Li Qing shone on, body flavor poet phrase the person's rich talent elegance.That open-mindedly and only wish the person is long-last, a long distance is totally lovely.The tears spread Yue to fly of full chamber loyalty anger, see those two feelings with the taste of childish simplicity if long-last, again this spread love in the morning and night the asseveration is for thousand years.The poem phrase makes me cross time and space and realizes the joys and sorrows of the ancients, the cloudy or sunny circle lacks, let me touch China cultural ancient bottom Yun, feel the mood great waves of the ancients heart bottom.
enjoy a trip to literary circles, feeling person
read Ran with the heavy mood let of pathetic life.Recall that along with the ice heart past go to of the things of the past is that small and orange light in the dark night, looking at the Dai jade of Cao snow Qin style of writing to bury a flower, the rise and fall of Gu house, I can not help leaving tears, let the history stop over there for an instant.Because Wu receives favor, God court, greatly make the Pan peach of goddess the Queen Mother grand occasion, go to Buddhist paradise, obtain Holy Bible.Hope the hero of that water Hu, beam mountain 108 will of good brave fellow.At Zhuge Liang's loyalty, Liu Bei, regrets' pass feather and the Three Kingdoms that three knot righteousness, Liu Beis, Sun Quan and Cao in Taoyuan that piece fly hold involve three parts.Still have male the hostess that will as usual rise to float everything to walk of the sun that 《float 》 to win that classic sayings tomorrow but there is strong personality, that kind of the spirit move me
literature work in of each one personal thing or make me think deeply, or make me sorrow, or make me touched, or make me fig up.Encourage my life travel, teach me to step by step grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment