Wednesday, December 17, 2014

That is to struck with fright or horrorly try at a time

That is to struck with fright or horrorly try at a time
the life is boundless, always have already allowed much more try, current success, there is also failure.However, every time try will move forward to your life, a time fail of try, the head quarter exchanges success.
the summer vacation in last year, father, mother takes the bottom of sea world that I go to Fuzhou to play and finishes strolling a bottom of sea world and comes out the right side of seeing the box office to still have a Ferris wheel, I immediately hit upon a sudden idea to sit a Ferris wheel.At first, I how say, the all different idea of father mother, reason a:The old daddy has high blood pressure, old mama is perhaps tall, a person goes up not rest assured;Reason two:Who dare to promise when the top is a person, look beyond the earth, I just discover that oneself is also perhaps tall, will frighten when the time comes is silly;Reason three is the reason that I have no language most , because old mama tells me and leave of time we want to go shopping go to of.
but, I whetted to break mouth skin son, a tears was a nasal discharge, bad don't kneel down, the good words all said even pack ten trains not bottom after, my ground of dear dad the mummy is finally to agree, oh!That yes excitement the strength don't lift to all stimulate, I whole body of cell all at dance!But don't know that the tragedy that extreme happiness gives rise to sorrow is what tragically heroic.
buy good admission ticket, I then a while drilling of the Sou into the small Cang of the Ferris wheel inside, wait for a Ferris wheel slowly rising.The ascension speed of the not so bad Ferris wheel isn't quick, jolt not and greatly, sit at in still pretty comfortable of, I looking at an eye
front of the scenery slowly move this and curiously want to make a pounce upon glass window to look down underground scenery, but don't know that the curiosity harms to kill cat.After having this viewpoint, I sign a horse to make a pounce upon glass window, view downwards on seeing, my mama!How how so Gao, I frighten to run to return to seat right away, although have no television drama inside those persons who get an acrophobia so frighten two leg dithers, keep emitting cold sweat, two eyes emit a starlight and furthermore and directly faint, , looking at underneath had 1 kind to not and well prepare feeling, feared to then sign Ma Yong then whole body.I think:If flop to go to from this will have what result?Die on the spot?Want Yao deathless also after physically disabled come out the viewpoint of this a series of terror, I signed a horse to shake to shake head and felt:Have no so the business of Xuan?Even if is to have, also can't so the Qiao hit medium I?At that time of I deeply have been already realized, what was called not to listen to old man's speech, suffered a los be getting ater present.However I still kept making myself consolation;Relax, relax, have what well afraid of, be Gao 1:00!I am a genius, which ability drive small frustrate to frighten to crouch down, can sit in the Cang now, safe, cannot fall off.
steady heart, I strengthen a courage and try to move to go stage by stage and forward, slanting the head glimpse to the underneath, exactly that position can see the father mother at the underneath, I see them being beckoning with the hand to me.What about me, simply
push 1 than cry to still have the smiling face to is difficult to see, want:See, the old Mom and Dad all beckoned with the hand with you, they mostly had self-confidence to me, believe oneself, can definitely of.The viewpoint that feels thus, I the malicious bottom heart come, ignore afraid or not afraid, be have been lying prone at glass window before, smilingly hope the old Mom and Dad of underneath.But, somehow or other is some frightened, two legs squating down unexpectedly and insensibly shiver, but I still lie prone before glass window, rather die than surrender.
finally, the Ferris wheel finished turning.Is serious, short in less than ten minutes, it may be said is that one degree second is like Ji to me.(the meaning is to equal for a second for a century)
this of try, although not and at last fail,also still talking isn't up successful.But is to quite goodly do Dan at a time, next time have opportunity to sit one more of Ferris wheel, must thoroughly resist to fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment