Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year! Today is the first day of the new year, and it reads numerically as 1-1-11, which is

CM: In your short story “The Tremulant,” you seem to investigate the role
of the speaker through the use of letters as narrative. In your new
book, how does the switch to celebrities complicate Chekhov’s own
speakers?


Happy New Year! Today is the first day of the new year, and it reads numerically as 1-1-11, which is

kind of neat. Every day holds promise and it is key to live in the present. This is something we all

hear, but it took me a long time to really begin to practice it.

As we embark on 2011 I continue to work towards my certification to teach school as well as working on

various life story projects. Some are my own or family, others are clients. Each project has its

intriguing aspects, challenges and rewards.

In the coming months I'm hoping to develop more resources for you to explore and more encouragement for

those of you who are attempting to preserve your legacy in some fashion. If you have not investigated

the various Life Story Services featured at Your Life Is Your Story I hope you will soon do so. I also

think the article, Writing My Life Story may enlighten you to some thought processes and action steps

for writing about your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment