Thursday, January 13, 2011

You could almost see the “whoops” in Hannity’s eyes as he caught himself and added “if it’s true.”

You could almost see the “whoops” in Hannity’s eyes as he caught himself and added “if it’s true.” Hannity caught himself saying what I think he really thinks, which is what most of us think: we would say anything if doing so would stop someone from torturing us. But then he realized what he had said and so he added, “if it’s true.” If I were being tortured, I wouldn’t care whether what I said was true as long as it ended the torture.

BTW, I thought the Stossel show was one of his best. That’s saying a lot because many of his shows have been high-quality. My one objection was to the economist, whose face I didn’t recognize, who said that the UGGs Sheepskin Cuff Boots will have hyperinflation like Germany’s in the 1920s. I hate it when people super-exaggerate to make a point.The Feb. 20 report called “The Modern Militia Movement” specifically identifies people who “display Campaign for Liberty, Constitution Party, or Libertarian material. These members are usually supporters of former Presidential candidate: UGGs Sheepskin Cuff Boots, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr.”

The report identifies red flags that can identify potential domestic terrorists:

Bumper stickers for third-party candiates like UGGs Sheepskin Cuff Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment