Sunday, April 10, 2011

Often when first connecting with clients

Often when first connecting with clients I'll hear basic business blocks that sound like:

Yeah, but what gives me the right to teach others how to [fill in service here]??

What if I'm not qualified enough?

Yeah, but I can't because of [fill in not-so-great past or present experience].

What if no one really needs or wants what I have?

Yeah, but people see my business as a luxury - they don't really need it ...

Most entrepreneurs get stopped because of the stories they tell themselves that spring from these kind of questions. These are what I call "Yeah, buts" and "What ifs". Usually they aren't anywhere near  Nike Cortez Shoes true, but you repeat them so often that you begin to believe that they are. And then that's where your energy goes. When your energies aren't aligned, you can't figure out what to do next (or if you do, you push your way through it and then wonder why you feel exhausted, burned-out or frustrated).

Sound familiar?

Starting right here and right now as your coach I want you to quit thinking of yourself and your business as unneeded, unimportant, unnecessary or undoable.

You've been called to be in business for a reason. It's part of your divine plan. You have something to offer that only you can Nike Blazer High,offer in the way that you offer it. You have ways of serving that make you needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment