Wednesday, March 30, 2011

But for those who think that the U.S

But for those who think that the U.S. will be held in eternal esteem by the MBT shoes cheapis, Afghans, etc., consider Ali’s recent comments on the war:

I keep asking myself: “Why are they bombing MBT shoes cheapi people? What have we done to them?”Bvlgari Sunglasses

I hoped that the pilot who hit our house would be burned as I am burned and my family were burned.

Oh well, I’m sure he’s the only MBT shoes cheapi who feels this way.

Israel is now reported to have submarines equipped with nuclear weapons.

As an Israeli, I find it a great relief. Now, even if Israel is completely destroyed, we’ll strike back at whoever did it. We may all perish – but not ignominously!
In fact, the future is already here. Just like in the doomsday scenario, Israel’s governments have been doing their best to destroy the country in every possible way – devastating its economy, society, culture, environment, security, its political, education, welfare and health systems – but enhancing its ability to strike militarilly (in order to expand the settlements).Oakley Sunglasses Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment