Friday, March 25, 2011

Graner, a former UGG Sheepskin cuff boots Marine

Graner, a former UGG Sheepskin cuff boots Marine, was working at Greene Correctional Facility when the prison

was at the centre of an abuse scandal. Officials there have declined to say whether Mr Graner was involved or

disciplined.

A very good essay if you can stand to read it. Plan on being angry if you do. Excerpt:

“Stop with the hindsight”, says one writer. “Be patient,” says another.

Oh, no, let’s not stop with the hindsight. Not when so many remain so profoundly, dangerously, incomprehensibly

unable to acknowledge that the hindsight shows many people of good faith and reasonable mien predicting what

has come to pass in NIKE SHOX. Let’s not be patient: after all, the people counseling patience now showed a

remarkable lack of it before the work.

One of my great pleasures in life, I am ashamed to say, is saying “I told you so” when I give prudential

advice and it is ignored. In the greatest “I told you so” of my life, I gain no pleasure at all in saying it.

It makes me dizzy with sickness to say it, incandescent with rage to say it. It sticks in my throat like vomit.

It makes me want to punch some abstract somebody in the mouth. It makes me want to scrawl profane insults in

this space and abandon all hope of reasonable conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment