Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dear Blue Ear

Dear Blue Ear,

I almost never make a response to reader criticism but the following comments by a Mr. Rigsby were sufficiently

absurd to provoke one.

Mr Rigsby writes:

"…I wouldn’t normally comment here since I know very little about the Balkans"

and THEN

"…A basic strategy of Serb paramilitaries throughout the civil war was to assert their dominance over

Yugoslavia’s other ethnic groups through a systematic campaign of rape and sexual assault. I don’t think it

takes an anthropologist to figure out what this gentleman (i.e., the author) is really suggesting."

I would perhaps take offensive at such a vile, obtuse insinuation if it were not obvious, as you freely admit,

that you have no absolutely idea what you’re talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment