Friday, March 25, 2011

Like many, England signed up to make money and see the world

Like many, England signed up to make money and see the world. After her tour of duty, she planned to settle

down and marry her first love, Charles Graner.

Graner is also seen in the photos. He is the one behind the pyramid of bodies.

He has a history.

… this is not the first time Mr Graner was involved in abuse. His former wife, Staci, obtained three separate

“temporary protection of abuse” orders against him. In a document passed to the court, she told of one

occasion when he went to her house after their divorce.

“[He] yanked me out of … bed by my hair, dragging me and all of the covers into the hall and tried to throw me

down the steps,” she wrote. “Both of the children witnessed this and were screaming at this point. He let go

of me, turned around to the children and said, ‘See what your Mommy is doing to us’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment